I have very small lips, and I want to know the best method to getting lips as large as Kylie Jenner's?

In order to increase the volume of small or thin lips, lip injectable fillers are recommended.

In order to increase the volume of small or thin lips, lip injectable fillers are recommended. Most often, hyaluronic acid fillers are excellent options to successfully enhance lip volume and create better definition in the lips. Hyaluronic acid injections typically last 4-6 months, so continuous treatment is needed to maintain lip volume. If you are seeking a large enhancement, it is best to gradually enlarge the lips over time, to avoid excessive swelling, pain and ensure naturally beautiful results. The clinician may choose to wait three weeks after the initial injection to perform another injection and build upon the enhanced volume. You should find a plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has experience in lip injectable products as well as lip injection technique.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Voluma is what gave her those lips and small injections over time give improvement in size and shape.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Those Lips!

Hi Renee678

Thanks for posting your question and for your photo's. We always welcome questions on RS so the community can benefit from others exeriences.

There are a few options, non surgical and surgical. Lip fillers provide an effective temporary solution to help volumize your lips. Dermal filler injections add volume to the lips and typically last around 4-6 months. In some cases duration of the effects can be a bit shorter or longer. You can put as little or as much filler in as you desire, and the PS can help you achieve the results with this.

Permalip™ are revolutionary lip implants that are designed to look and feel natural, yet enhance your lip volume to your desired size. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.

Have a good think and do your research to find a good PS

Lip Augmentation

I would recommend conservative lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus to see if you like the look. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. It is done under local anesthesia and fat is usually taken from the lower abdomen or thighs. Studies show that at least 1/3 of transferred fat last forever. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip augmentation

I prefer to use hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane lyft( perlane), or Juvederm ultra plus.  These often give consistent nice resutls.

Thank you for your question.  In most cases use of a hyaluronic acid filler, such as Juvederm or Restylane can provide patients' lips with an excellent volume enhancement, while also permitting correction of any subtle asymmetries.  Depending on your starting position and lip length it is often best to follow a gradual enlargement of the lips to avoid unnecessary swelling.  You can start with a single syringe, allow two weeks to pass and have a second syringe used if needed.  Hope this helps.

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. For lip enhancement I typically recommend starting with a single syringe of hyaluronic acid filler such as Restylane Silk or Juvederm. Additional filler can always be added down the line if more volume is desired. I would also recommend an in person consultation to discuss your goals, result expectations, and determine your candidacy.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Small lips, Big results.

It really depends on what your lips look like at baseline, but I recommend going slowly, I would consider breaking up the treatment into 2 sessions. This is because there is swelling that occurs immediately in lips with fillers, so I would suggest volumizing with a filler and then revisiting in 2 weeks for extra volume if needed. It is important to be realistic, and to maintain natural lip contours for the best outcome with fillers.
- Dr. P 

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon