I have to lose 20 pounds in 2 months in order for me to have my scheduled BBL. (photo)

I have to lose 20 pounds in 2 months in order for me to have my scheduled BBL. Is there any medication safe to take for weigh loss. What vitamins would you recommend?

I have to lose 20 pounds in 2 months in order for me to have my scheduled BBL.

Different surgeons will have different thresholds for operations.  I would advise you to select your surgeon based upon experience, before and after pictures, and reviews.

Weight Loss and Scheduled BBL

Greetings. You may want to confirm with your surgeon this is the correct course of action. If your body mass index is reasonable, then weight loss may not be needed. Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO

BBL and Weight Loss

In many cases it is not required to lose weight prior to the BBL.  Confirm with your surgeon if losing weight is really necessary.  Best to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Whats your BMI to get a BBL?

Hi, thank you for your question... the photo do not show the correct elements to study your case.. Whats your BMI? In my practice.. if the patient is under 32 of BMI and have donor site for the fat tissue its a candidate for a BBL... depending on the evaluation, i decide what procedure to do.

Luis A. Mejia, MD