I had blepharoplasty on my right eye a year ago. Now my right eye appears larger than my left. Can it be fixed? (Photo)

I had surgery on my right eye to remove excess skin which caused an extra fold. my surgeon is willing to do a revision to remove a small amount of excess skin remaining on my right eyelid. however he said that it could actually make my asymmetry more pronounced. I understand there is risk with any surgery but if I have another surgery I want it to actually address my concern. Is the issue still my right eye? Or do I now need another eyelid surgery on my left eye? A brow lift? Ptosis surgery?

Asymmetry of the eyelids after blepharoplasty on the right

I agree with the preceding assessments - very difficult to make an accurate diagnosis and make suggestions based on the photographs, as you are looking down with your head turned slightly to the right. Oculoplastic surgeons are most familiar with the delicate eyelid anatomy, will be able to make an accurate diagnosis, and are most skilled with precision treatment that you may need.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Removal of more skin will cause your eyelids to look very long and surgical.

You upper eyelid demonstrate bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.  To give you a jewel like character to the eyes, you need the upper eyelid platform lifted on each eye.  You also have a subtle eyebrow compensatory elevation.  While you may be accustom to this, it makes you look older compared to a more relaxed eyebrow position.  I recommend that you carefully study my free ebook on eyelid surgery cited below.

Ptosis

Tough to tell from these pictures since you are not looking straight at the camera, but it looks like you have ptosis, more on the right.  So taking off some extra skin is not the answer.   For better symmetry you need to correct the ptosis.  See an oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate the eyelid muscles and determine what might work best for you.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty Revision

While the pictures you provided are somewhat helpful, an in-person exam is necessary to see the extent of what you are talking about.  Regarding revision, the decision to undergo another surgery should depend on how much the issue bothers you (if you aren't extremely bothered by it, then I typically don't recommend another surgery as that could lead to more problems and make you more unhappy), and how much you trust the surgeon to deliver your desired appearance.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Should revision surgery be performed

Thank you for sharing your question. It is hard to evaluate your problem from the photographs because you are not looking straight at the camera in several of the photos. In general, if you are mostly happy with the results, do not look for trouble by having another procedure performed. Aiming for perfection often leads to over-correction and complications. I hope this help. 
Good luck,