Who is a great doctor that does Brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

How long does it take to recover? How much is the cost?

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Who is a great doctor that does Brazilian butt lift?

There are a few specialists in the country, but every doctor thinks that he or she is great.  I would just pick the one you like based upon reviews and before and after pictures.

BBL

It is best to stay locally to have a BBL, You can start by looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone in your area. Best of luck.

Great BBL Doctor

I recommend searching on RealSelf or the American Society for Plastic Surgeons website for local/regional doctors who have extensive buttocks shaping experience.  While many do fat grafting to the buttocks, you may want to consult with surgeons who also do buttock implants (my preference is to place the implant inside the muscle to prevent issues such as implants being seen/felt/shifting).  The recovery and the cost are dependent on the type of surgery performed and is highly variable.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. In regards to cost, there are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: geographic location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on OR time, anesthesia....Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon