Does my crown need to be replaced or implant?

3 times infection tooth had root canal crown 10 yrs ago exrays didnt show cracked in tooth the frist time second time it did denstis now says needs inplant

Implant? Impossible to say without more information #DrSoftTouch

Hello Deborah, thank you for posting your question. Without an examination and x-rays it's impossible for me to determine if the tooth needs to be removed and replaced with an implant. I believe in saving teeth whenever possible, but it does sound like the tooth has been treated and retreated. An implant may be your best option at this point. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Saint Louis Dentist