Should I get a chin implant or chin lipo? (Photo)

I dont like my double chin but i was wondering if i would have a more flattering profile by getting a chin implant or chin lipo?

Submental/Neck Liposuction

Your pictures show that you would benefit by far removal more than augmenting the chin bone. While both can be done the greater value for you comes in removing the fullness caused by the fat.

Should I get a chin implant or chin lipo?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak and there is some excess fat below the chin.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I would add liposuction to reduce the fat under the skin at the same time as chin implant placement.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery. Liposuction under the chin "alone" would not create balance and harmony of the lower face that a chin implant would provide.

Hope this helps.