Changing my mind about mastectomy after reduction/lift surgery covered by ins to prepare for nipple sparing mastectomy/recon?

I am a few months out from a lift/reduction in preparation for a preventative nipple sparing mastectomy with implant reconstruction. I am having second thoughts about the mastectomy. I guess my question is what happens in this case? My insurance paid for this surgery in preparation for the upcoming mastectomy. Am I responsible for repayment if I don't go through with the rest of the surgery? I now feel like I jumped the gun. If anyone has experience with this I would apprecite hearing my options

Delaying mastectomy surgery

good question... I don't think that you will be responsible for paying for the first stage if you have decided not to go through with the second stage. These are big decisions and not to be taken lightly. What are your reservations about proceeding?