Can you have a BBL fat transfer, BA and lipo all at once ? (Photo)

hello 32 single mother who had gastric sleeve 2 yrs ago and also corset trunkplasty in jan.11th. im really not satisfied with my breast i went from a G cup to a C cup also i lost alot of volume in my breast and they just look wrinkled So that is my main concern, But also i would like a bbl and lipo just wanted to know if i could get all those procedures at once . Or what is your professional advice for me?

Can you have a BBL fat transfer, BA and lipo all at once ?

That is a common combination in my practice, but pictures or an exam would be necessary to evaluate your candidacy.

Thank you for your question.It could be done just as long as the blood test results and the medical evaluation with the plastic surgeon are correct but my personal recommendation is not to do so many procedures together due to an increase of the risk and complication index of the surgery. i would recommend to do the lipo and the fat transfer first, and then if you want to add other surgeries or procedures that you would like to do its better that we do them separately. Your health should always come first.I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

BBL, BA and liposuction all at once?

Thank you for your question. If you are healthy and have a weight and BMI within the safe range this combination procedures known as Mommy makeover can be done safely. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time.  For example, we work in a team and would take around 4-5 hours for the complete operation.  This allows us to get better results with less surgical time and less trauma. Mommy makeovers involve various combinations of proceudres to improve the breasts, abdomen, hips, back, arms, legs, buttocks, etc. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

#Fat transfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift #Breastaug #Lipo

Hi onleyerica83, Thanks for your awesome question! Yes, it is possible to combine these procedures into one surgical event. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle Very best to you,  Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a Breast Augmentation. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Multiple procedures

Without an exam  it is difficult to say what an be done in one stage. You might need a breast lift as well and that can add a few hours to the surgery time. You might need to stage the breast work to be done before or after the BBL.

Combo Surgeries

This is a common question. These procedures can be done all at the same time. However, your next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals. Best of Luck.Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery (843) 757-0123

Combination Procedures

While those procedures can be done all at once, I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon to see if those procedures are actually the best ones for you (perhaps a pursestring gluteoplasty would be a better option for you than a BBL, for instance).  Best of luck!
Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL