5 months post op; why my nose is still uneven and I still can't breath out my right nostril? (Photos)

My nose is still uneven and when I took my cast off there was a immediate recognition that one nostril was bigger than the other (right) but I'm having difficulty breathing out that nostril six months is around the corner and I was told to wait at least that time but I'm not seeing any progress.

Nostril asymmetry

All patients have nostril asymmetry to begin with, but many do not appreciate the difference before surgery.  Look at your photos too compare. Good luck.

Nostril asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD