I'm worried I'm healing wrong after BBL? (Photos)

I got BBL 8 days ago long story short my over hang belly has doubled in size and is as a rock I went for follow up and was told that's normal swelling by an assistant the dr wouldn't even see me too busy , I look and feel like crap and ripped off . Before I keep on can I get opinions as to is fupa supposed to get bigger and harden after lipo ? I'm very embarrassed I thought this would rid the bulge and I'd be ok with skin

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.

Best of Luck!!

I'm worried I'm healing wrong after BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information with pictures as well... I will have to say that from the beginning you needed to have a tummy tuck because of your extra skin, I'm pretty sure that your surgeon told you that. Besides that you're very swollen at 8 days post op, you should start to get rid of the liquid, do some calls and try to go to your surgeon to drain the liquid that can cause complications and severe pain too..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Swelling

Yes, swelling is very common.  It can take 6-8 weeks for a lot of the swelling to subside and can take 4-6 months and sometimes for the swelling to resolve completely.

Swelling is always a factor early in recovery.   I would try to email or call the surgeon to get followup.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.