Arm lift cost?

How much does an arm lift range

Arm lift cost

Thank you for your question.  Based on 420 reviews on realself, the average cost of an arm lift is $7275.  This will vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon.
Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Arm lift cost

Thank you for your question.  The cost of this procedure varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on your specific case.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid for the arm lift procedure.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Arm lift cost

The cost of any procedure has three components and includes the surgeon's fee, OR and anesthesia. Costs vary by region, surgeon experience, and your anatomy. There are also short scar and full arm lifts so this will also factor into the cost. Average arm lifts range from 4500-8500. Price should not be the determining factor either. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in doing these procedures. 

Joseph Michaels, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Arm lift cost?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Arm lift / Brachioplasty / Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Fat Grafting / Skin Tightening / High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Depends on the location geographically but about 3500 to 7500.  This also depends on the amount of work and time that will be required to perform that surgery for each individual case.  Hope this helps.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon