BBL and water lipo for waist?

I originally went for water lipo consult ended up wanting BBL as well after thinking about it if I get BBL why am I getting lipo ? Would I get the same results with only BBL ? In other words why pay 2 services if it's killing 2 birds with one stone ?

BBL

BBL surgery (fat injections to the buttocks) requires extensive liposuction to get the fat to do the procedure. The two procedures are intimately linked. It is an operation in which the patient  gets two distinct operation which together also contribute to how well the enlarged buttocks will look.

BBL

A brazilian butt lift requires that you harvest fat from other areas. This inevitably requires liposuction to do so. 

BBL and water lipo for waist?

You need to do the lipo to get fat for the BBL, that is part of the procedure. It doesn't matter if it is water lipo or regular lipo. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

BBL and water lipo for waist?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. I would recommend you to have liposuction on your back, flanks, waist, abdomen and the bbl to have more noticeable results love.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question. In my practice the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure includes liposuction of all areas necessary to harvest the fat to be injected. The price for the BBL should include the liposuction. I would discuss with your Plastic Surgeon again to be sure you understand the procedure they are recommending. Good Luck!

BBL and water lipo for waist?

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and water lipo for waist?

The liposuction is necessary to harvest the fat for the BBL.  The price for the BBL should include the liposuction.