Crows leach poison?

I got three new crowns on bottom left molars 1.5 months ago. There is horrible bitter taste coming from the crowns and it makes me salivate a lot and I'm not feeling well. All three teeth and gums around them are hurting and are sensitive to hot/cold. Are my crowns poisoning me by leaching some material? Also my floss catches all six ages of the three crowns.

Doctor Answers 1

Crowns do not leach poison #DrSoftTouch

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's be safe to say that your crowns are not poisoning you. Based on what you've described, I would recommend returning to your dentist to have your gums and crowns evaluated. Ill fitting crowns and improper oral hygiene can cause a build up of bacteria. This bacteria causes odor, a bad taste and tenderness of the gums. It's important that you return to your dentist soon to take care of this issue.  I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.