How long would it take with Braces, to move my adult canines to where they are supposed to be?

My adult canines are where my adult laterals should be, & I still have my baby canines where my adult canines should be. My sister got hers corrected by having her baby canines pulled, her adult canines moved to the right place, & implants put in for her laterals. I like the way hers turned out however she did this in middle school, & I don't remember how long it took. I was wondering how long it would take for me to get this done, I dont wish to have braces for very long because I am now 22

You are definitely on the right track. You want to do everything the way your sister did because that is the very best way. It's difficult to say how long it will take, that is dependent on many factors but is definitely worth pursuing and the sooner the better.

Good luck!