Porcelain veneers on single or both lateral incisors plus gum contouring? (photos)

In the process of orthodontic treatment for afew issues. Considering my options post-braces unsure whether to do porcelain veneers on one or both lateral incisors? Also looking into gum contouring over top arch but unsure whether to do front four teeth or more to widen smile? Have read about botox for gummy smiles but I believe it changes the shape of the nose when smiling albeit subtly but more than I would be comfortable with. Happy with shape of my smile and lips, just don't like gum display.

#Veneers after ortho #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would highly recommend gum recontouring for your four front teeth and placing veneers on both of your lateral incisors.  An experienced cosmetic dentist can reshape your gum line to lengthen your teeth and reduce the amount of gum that shows when you smile. The best thing to do is to get a veneer consult at an excellent cosmetic dental office. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)

Beautiful smile

Your smile will certainly be enhanced more with the completion of your orthodontic treatment. Once completed, discuss gum countering using a laser, and the two lateral can be enhanced with veneers to make your smile more even. I would suggest to have some professional whitening done as well to enhance the colors of your teeth. I am certain that your final results will look excellent.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Smile Enhancement

This would be a beautiful case when completed.  I would recommend laser gum recontouring on the front four upper teeth.  Following that procedure you could have porcelain veneers on the two lateral incisors.  Good luck.  

Treatment after ortho

Thanks for posting the pictures. Ideally I suggest gum recontouring on the front 4 teeth and two veneers. This will give you a great result with minimal invasiveness. It will be the icing on the cake.