Please help, my hair has to continued to thin dramatically after using Minoxidil for 4 months (Photo)

I was diagonsed with Andorgenic alopecia a year ago, And was prescribed Sprinolactone which did not help. I also have ill contorlled type 1 diabetes and a slight iron deficiency which I am told may contribute to my hair loss, is this true? I have been prescribed Cyproterone acetate (but have only started using it) I suffer from depression and anxiety and have very low self esttem and confidence and now can not stand look in the mirror or go out. What can I do, will minoxidil make my hair grow back

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination. Your doctor can give you

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination.  Your doctor can give you a diagnosis after an examination.  If your treatment is not working it is best to follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon