Don't want to affect breastfeeding. Suggestions for choosing size & profile of Mentor, round, smooth Silicone Implants? (photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Sizing for Constricted Breasts
In general, constricted breasts have constriction at the lower pole of the breast and the IMF has to be released. 400 cc high profile would probably fit your chest wall and should increase you 1.5 to 2 cup sizes.
Implant Size Selection More Complex
Choosing Implant Size
What can frustrating for any patient, is that among well-trained doctors there may be a difference in opinion as to diagnosis and recommended trreatment:
- In my opinion you do not have "tubular breasts". I also think it is very reasonable to suggest a crease (or axillary) incison with placement of the implant over or under the muscle.
- Larger implant size options may be limited using an areolar or axillary incisions. Discuss size options with your PS, but you will likely have (if Mentor gel) a moderate plus or high profile.
I recommend getting two or three opinions before having surgery.
Thanks for your questions and good luck!
You might also like...
If you have tuberous breasts it is minimal. I would use the moderate in the saline or moderate plus profile implants in the silicone. With proper sizing of the implants you should have a very nice result.
Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?
Thank you for the question.
As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise advice online. The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.
I hope this (and the attached link) help.
Tuberous breast and fat enlargment
i will go for fat trasfer to enlarge your breast, with minimal incisions to distend the glandular tissue .
it seams as you do have quite enought donar fat areas from abomen , flanks ,etc to achieve pure graft to trasfer to both breast, after detension of the breast shape with minimal incisions. this will not affect feeding ,too,
you could achieve a one size cup improval of the actual size. and at the same time get a liposuction to the undesired areas where fat most bother you
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.