I have been wanting permanent breasts for a couple of years now but I don't know what to do about this feeling. Advice?

I have a pair of false breasts I wear when I wish I had actuall breasts but as time goes on in find my self wishing that they weren't fake but actual breasts but I also wear corsets that are tight lacing and both over and under bust and I don't know if I would still be able to wear the overbust corsets with breast implants

Ask your surgeon about the corsets

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Transgender?

Dear nate1991, your question is specific about breasts, but your headline uses more powerful words/phrases such as "permanent breasts" and "I don't know what to do about this feeling." 

Elective surgery (breast implants) is always an option, but only as part of an informed consent and choice made after careful reflection, research, and hopefully, accurate self-awareness. In other words, surgery is the LAST of many steps, not a "first toe-dip into the waters" of gender transition. (This often is accompanied by tattoos, piercing, or other body modifications, when the true issue, arrived-at in steps perhaps backwards, is becoming at peace with one's true gender, regardless of birth gender.)

I would suggest a gender identity counselor (Psychologist or Psychiatrist specializing in gender issues) as your first step, not surgery. When you're ready, surgery is always available. Click on the web reference link below for more information. Best regards and wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Thinking of permanent implants

Thank you for your recent question!  I would recommend you consult with a plastic surgeon and try on different implant sizes.  You will not be able to wear those certain things in the beginning healing stages, but as you heal you will be able to resume all attire. Best of Luck!