What to do about lines at corners of my mouth? (Photo)

1) Would Eclipse Micropen (micro-needling) help to get rid of these lines? 2) I've started using ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler + Osmotics Lipofill & Crease-less. Are these the best 'do-it-yourself' products to hide this? 3) Am I doomed because I didn't start using these anti-aging products sooner? I'm only 45 & never smoked! 4) Is there any longer-term solution over juvederm, etc.? It's very embarrassing, because that's the first thing people notice on me. Thank you so much!

Profound radiofrequency microneedling effective for mouth lines

Hi, Ijust added a link that might be helpful..

Hi Mouthlines.  Thanks for sharing your photos-mouth lines are very common and can be improved with microneedling.  If you use Profound radiofrequency microneedling, you will see an increase in the collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in your skin, which equals more dermal volume, skin tightening, and less wrinkling.  The radiofrequency makes it more powerful than regular microneedling-and you only need one treatment vs. the series of treatments that regular microneedling requires.  While ROC is a retinol, the concentration is very low and unlikely to be effective-see a medical aesthetician in  your plastic surgeon's office for physician grade products that will be more powerful and deliver results sooner.