Can anyone recommend an AMAZING surgeon who SPECIALIZES in larger breast implants in Southern California? (photo)

I have 13 year old saline implantsi believe are around 550/600cc.After having children I'm looking to have them redone.I would still like LARGE implants if possible but want them to sit up as high as possible and stay that way with no bra!I would also like either a mini or full tummy tuck since having twins definitely left me with loose skin.Ive been on 1 consult who said I needed a full tuck.ANY AND ALL feedback is more than appreciated from both doctors and patients!
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 3

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Southern California

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It's best that your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 116 reviews

Can anyone recommend an AMAZING surgeon who SPECIALIZES in larger breast implants in Southern California?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello! Thank you for your question.  Certainly, researching a board certified plastic surgeon well-versed in the procedure(s) you desire is recommended - checking the American Board of Plastic Surgery is a great start. Consult with two or more surgeons who you are happy with their postoperative photographs and those who you, most importantly, feel comfortable and confident with. Use the opportunity to ask questions as well as visit with staff and investigate the accredited facilities they work out of. I believe fellowship-training, beyond the core plastic surgery residency to be important, as that surgeon has gone above and beyond to seek additional training specific to that area of interest and chosen to gain additional expertise in that area. Checking the education and training is more valuable - a Board Certified MD plastic surgeon who was accepted to and completed an integrated plastic surgery residency, in today's day and age, are excellent choices. Those surgeons who have actually successfully completed additional fellowship training beyond the plastic surgery residency are also passionate about that area and will likely have the most recent, innovative, and up to date techniques. 

You must decide for yourself who you are most comfortable with and confident with who will meet your goals and expectations. Cost may differ just on expertise and the aforementioned additional training ad what that additional expertise training has afforded to his/her patients.  Given your large implants and bottoming-out appearance, you will likely need a breast lift with consideration for a mesh/dermal matrix for support of the lower pole when your implants are replaced to a higher position.  A full tummy tuck with muscle plication would likely meet your goals and give a great result.  Hope that this helps! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Surgeon who SPECIALIZES in larger breast implants in Southern California?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that you will benefit from adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy or an "internal bra"  procedure with additional supportive material such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh) and breast re augmentation surgery. Based on your photographs a full tummy tuck operation is indicated.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery outcomes) helps.
Best wishes.

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.