I have a incisional eyelid surgery 3yrs ago. I don't like the looks, not natural . What should I do? (photos)

Scar revision

It does appear that scar revision surgery would be helpful in correcting the problem.  There seems to be more than a normal amount of scar tissue which is a little surprising.  Eyelid skin is very thin and usually heals very well.  This could possibly be done under local anesthesia with minimal downtime.

Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision to the upper eyelids

Thank you for the question. It appears, based on your photographs, that a scar revision to the upper eyelids will help with placement of the scar and the shape of  themes. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon for best results. Best of luck to you...

These eyelids can be revised.

However, not every surgeon is as good at revising an eyelid to make it more beautiful.  For that reason, choosing the right surgeon for this is the most difficult task.

Unhappy with the results following blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your question. It is not possible to evaluate your problem from the provided photo. See an experienced eyelid specialist (oculoplastic surgeon) in person for comprehensive evaluation and guidance on treatment. 
Good luck,

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. I cannot detect the unnaturalness in your eyelids based on this picture, however, the patient's happiness with their procedure is of chief important. For that reason, I suggest that you consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your procedure to determine the cause of the unnaturalness and your unhappiness. You can always discuss a revision surgery with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon