Can eyebrow lift be performed with silicon oil in the eye?

I had a retinal detachment operation on my left eye 2 yrs ago, and the silicon oil is still in the eye. The doctor said it is stable, and they will probably keep it in. I now need to do an eyebrow lift on the same eye, but can this be done with the silicon oil still in the eye, or will I have to take the oil out?

You can do a ptosis surgery if the retina doctor says that everything is stable, which it should be at 2  years post-op.  How is the vision in the eye?  If someone has a ptosis and poor vision, the lid can somtimes fall again after surgical repair.  See an oculoplastic surgeon who can evaluate the eyelid muscles and your vision to decide what approach would be best  to help elevate the lid.    

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon