I have a depressed scar on my face and it is realy bothering me. What can I do? How to remove it?

I have a depressed scar on my face,and it is realy bother me,it is a Pustule since it becomes what you see,when the infectad liquid flow out, it is depressed.

Options to evacuate a draining abscess

You may have a draining abscess that needs evacuation, surgical excision, or incision and drainage. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Subcision, lasers, and fillers can help depressed scars. Sometimes surgical removal is best.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.