I have a depressed scar on my face. (photo)

it is really ugly ,and I have no friends, what can I do for my scar?can you give me some suggestion.

Doctor Answers 2

Top treatments for a deep indented cheek scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would apply Plato's Scar Serum followed by subcision and fat grafting for your cheek scar, followed by our Hidef Scar Protocol with lasers. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Fillers, subcision and lasers work well for this type of scarring.  I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation to see what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.