I have got two different type of ears - Can they be made the same by plastic surgery. I am 24 years old. (photos)

My one ear is quiet different from another ...one ear is in good shape but my another ear is just very different ...please help whether it can be done good or not ?

Doctor Answers 1

Plication & Flap procedure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You have an antihelix insufficiency at your right ear.It is also lower and 1/3 more absent.

What we perform for antihelix is a plication procudure with suture.

For your lower ear a flap procedure from the close area to the ear can be performed.The scar will be hidden under the ear and it will not be visible.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.