Receding hairline, your opinion? (photos)

My hairline has been receding and start to get very ugly. I would like to know what do you think it would takes to restore it ? I have hear it is important to be conservative to restore hairline in order not to take too much graph that could be used later if hairloss happend. I am 32 and not loosing hair much from the last 3 years. Thx for your opinion.

Hair line receding?

From the pictures, I can not tell if you are developing just a maturing hairline or actually started to recede.  You need to see a doctor who will tell you

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Receding hair line is generally a sign of male pattern balding. If you want treatment options it is best to see a doctor for a

Receding hair line is generally a sign of male pattern balding.  If you want treatment options it is best to see a doctor for a consultation.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss Treatments and Preventatives

Depending upon candidacy there are several efficacious hair loss treatments and preventatives available. We offer non surgical PRP, or platelet rich plasma injections which have the potential  to increase hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles in both male and females, Capillus laser therapy which can increase hair volume by up to 20%  while preventing  future hair loss, as well as surgical methods like follicular unit transplant and follicular unit extraction when needed. My goal as a hair restoration surgeon is to work closely with my patients to determine what is causing their hair loss and what is best treatment option for their individual need and long term goals. I would recommend an in person exam to determine candidacy.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Receding Hair Line Restoration in 32 Yr Old Man

It is difficult to tell if you are losing hair from your pictures which are date 10 years apart. As you are concerned and feel it is ugly you should seek the opinion of an experienced hair transplant surgeon.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Restoration Therapy

PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy is for patients suffering from hair loss or thinning hair. Recent studies have provided new evidence indicating the effectiveness of PRP Therapy as a viable non-surgical medical procedure. By utilizing a patient's own blood to create an ideal concentration of Platelet Rich Plasma necessary for hair growth and rejuvenation, Lawrence Jaeger has seen great improvements and results for patients seeking treatment for Alopecia and other types of hair loss.

Lawrence D. Jaeger, DO