Are there less intrusive ways to add fat to buttocks and hips?

I am 3 months post, and I am of the 6 month waiting period. However, a round 2 might be in my future. I'd like a rounder buttock area, and wider hips. Are there less intrusive ways to achieve such results with a shorter length of down time.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Well I always recommend the fat transfer, for sure there are many ways to do it, but I dont think it is safe, every other way can damage your body. Be careful and do what is safer..

Shorter, nonsurgical options for BBL

Unfortunately no there are not shorter recovery or less intrusive ways to achieve fat transfer. In fact, secondary liposuction and fat transfer can be more technically difficult due to scar tissue and can result in a longer recovery. Getting your desired body is a financial and time investment but can be well worth the effort. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD