Did my double eyelid surgeon give me the wrong type of crease? (photos)

I asked for a tapered crease that is slightly more towards a parallel eyelid towards the end. However, it seems like my doctor gave me a parallel crease instead. It has been around 2 weeks since my surgery. Also there's a slight bump at the inner corners of my under eyelid after surgery.

Despite everything that surgeons say, they really do not have the level of control that you think.

Your after picture looks amazing and the result should get better with more healing.  If you expected to get a specific taper effect in the fold, it is a bit early to tell.  Generally surgeon promise a bit more than they can deliver in this regard.  I think you should be grateful for the result you do have.  Realistic this looks to be a fabulous result.

2 weeks post op double eyelid surgery

Thank tou for sharing your question and posting your photos. At only 2 weeks post op, final judgement cannot be passed; however, your eyelids look great at this time. Keep your follow up appointment to discuss concerns with your doctor.
Good luck,