Chin Reduction Doctors?

Is there any surgeons you could recomend that specialize in chin reductions for a pointy chin?

Doctor Answers 1

Reduction Genioplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is possible to reduce an elongated pointy chin by horzontal osteotomy or drilling out the excess. However we need to see front and profile view photographs to get an idea what you consider "pointy" . The reduction may be performed  by external approach or through the mouth. Any good maxillofacial surgeon should be able to perform this procedure fairly easily. Good luck .

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.