Doctor Recommendation for Chin Implant Revision Orange County / Los Angeles

I had a bad chin implant 10 years ago that I would like to have corrected. Before my chin looked nice from the front, but my side profile was slightly recessive. The result was over-projection and a slightly boxy look from the front. Any recommendations for the best(surgical excellence and a sharp aesthetic eye) OC & LA doctors who specialize in chin implant removal/revisions? Also I am concerned about the length of time that has gone by- Has it been too long, will the skin on my face be stretched out or misshapen? I am 30. Thanks!

Doctor Answers 3

Implant revisions

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You requested a revision specialist for a chin implant in the Los Angeles area. The two most well known facial implant specialists are in LA, Dr. William Binder and Dr. Gerald Turino.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 141 reviews

Chin implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

At the age of thirty, your skin should contract as you change the size of your implant from a larger one to a smaller one. Facial and chin implant exhcnage is not a technically challanging surgery. You just need to make sure that the surgeon understands your desire and expectation and plans your surgery correctly.

Chin implant revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon located in Beverly Hills, California. I have a great deal of experience performing chin implants, as well as revising chin implants that were not performed properly. Please feel free to contact my office to schedule a consultation, and I would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to send photos as well, and I would be happy to evaluate them for you. My contact information is listed in my profile. Thank you and best of luck to you.

Paul S. Nassif, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 49 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.