Could a Chin Implant Removal and Bone Rasping Have Caused Muscle Damage?

Last week I had a chin implant removed & replaced w 1cc of radiesse. Due to slight implant bone erosion, 1 side of my chin was rasped. Now when I smile, it looks like the Depressor Anguli Oris pulls out of place & it forms an obvious indentation. Could it be permanently damaged or detached?

Chin implant removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This sounds quite complicated and it is difficult to know what has transpired. Time will tell if the muscle has been permanently damaged. I am not certain that there is much which can be done. IF the muscle contraction is causing problems, botox could help.