Which Chin Filler Do You Suggest After Implant Removal?

Hi, I am going to have my chin implant removed soon, and my question is: how soon after removal can I use chin filler? I have allready had two implants, and both times i think it made my chin look waaay to wide, so this time I have decided to remove it completely. I don't want any big changes anyways. Only thing I want is for my chin to look a bit sharper because I have a pretty oval face, and I think it look good with pointy chins. And what is filler is best to use?

Chin filler after implant removal

Wait 6 weeks and try Radiesse. Most of the time surgeons try to avoid pointy chins when putting in implants.

Chin filler after implant removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}