Unhappy with breast size?

Hi i got a breast reduction a little more than 3 weeks ago , and im not happy with the size, i was a triple D and told the doctor i wanted to be a full C and that I still wanted to be bigger than average woman, and now my swelling has gone down significantly and i feel like a b , i have no cleaveage anymore , how could i tell this to my doctor , is there something he can do to fix it? Should he respond for it? I feel terrible and very flat.

Unhappy with breast size?

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment after breast surgery. Unfortunately, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be your best resource here. Best to address your concerns and goals directly with your plastic surgeon in a calm and constructive fashion. Hopefully, working together, you will come up with the best course of action to improve your outcome.  Best wishes.