Soreness and pain septum stitches 7 weeks post op close septumrhinoplasty? (Photos)

A couple of weeks ago i started feeling a little pain while cleaning and putting some "mupicil" on the stiches at the internal part of my tip... they are no visible. But the area surrender is visible bigger and red, when i touch it with my finger feels like a meess of hard things, bones or other stuffs, i dont really know. No bad smells or secreations. I call my surgeon and she saids its no bone, but im not sure... what do you think?

Rhinoplasty Recovery

I would recommend following up with your surgeon once he gets back to ensure the best outcome. The swelling after a rhinoplasty is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years.