I was thinking about getting a vaser lipo but 2 doctors (out of 4) said I NEED a tummy tuck, do I? (Photos)

I went to a local doctor and offered me a regular vaser lipo or a 4d lipo, but did not mention a tummy tuck. I sent my pictures to 3 doctors in Colombia to get a quote and they said I need to get a tummy tuck plus the lipo, they made it sound like with just the lipo I won't get results, I think it could be to get more money out of me. I don't want a TT scar so is not an option. Could you give me advice on which way should I go, If not do anything or get more fit and then get the lipo? Thanks.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon