Huge round nose after rhynoseptoplasty 16 days post op. (photos)

I got a septoplasty and rhyno 16 da6s ago. The swallen has go down on the bridge area, but the tip still round and shapless, i asked for a more defined slimmer nose, and this looks nothin like that, it does feel hard on the tip center area, could this just be swollen? Or my doctor screw up? Also, one of the sides has go down and is uneaven. Theres anything i could do? Im do depressed and tomorow i goy back to job. Sorry my bad english

Rhinoplasty - Recovery First

At 2 weeks, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Muy pronto

Es muy pronto para ver resultados. Esta todavía hinchada. Los resultados reales se ven después de 8 a 10 meses. Solo tener un poco de paciencia y mantener comunicación con su cirujano.
Saludos
dr Hernandez