2 months post op, hump re appear, tip is drooping... Will it get worse after supratip swelling subsides? (photos)

I had closed septumrhynoplasty two months ago, i used to have a notorius bump and boulbous droopy tip, i asked to raise the tip just a little, and it was fine a weeks ago, but now a litle bump is visible and the tip droop a bit... but it still swolen, once my tip and supratip swellling is gone, will it go down more? The doctor told me she use grafts to raise the tip.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty results

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD