Childhood Facial Scars? (photo)

I'm 23 years old asian male. I had these scars since 4 years old. One is on the side on my face between my eye and hair. The other is located next to my mouth. I have visited different dermatologists and heard their opinions. I want to hear other experts before I decide on what my next move will be. Thanks for your time and opinion!

Doctor Answers 2

Scar revision of linear scars on the cheeks and face

Laser scar resurfacing with erbium or fractional co2 may help these scars.  Another option is scar revision surgery.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Facial scars

These scars are a little wide and depressed. Standard surgical scar revision may help. The other option is a filler permanent or other to fix the depression

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.