What would enhance my features and make my face more feminine? (photos)

What would make my face look better, besides from –obviously– a rhinoplasty? Should I have fat removed from my cheeks and a chin implant (that's longer horizontally looking from the profile, not vertically looking from the front making my face longer)

Facial Feminization

I think your observations are correct. Rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and buccal lipectomies collectively would be an asset to your face. Have some computer imaging done to see how these type of facial changes look to you.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more balanced attractive and feminine face.

Facial feminization  would involve a rhinoplasty and chin implant to give you a more balanced attractive and feminine appearance. Choose a very experienced surgeon who does natural looking surgery without the overdone look.   

What would enhance my features and make my face more feminine?

If you are not happy with the look of your face, you feel that you are getting older, your skin started to lose its elasticity and if you think that this situation is going to get even worse if you do not take any precaution; then you can be a good candidate for “Spider Web Aesthetics”. Most people are afraid of surgical interventions since the complication risk and the results can frighten the patients. Therefore patients are seeking for non-surgical solutions more and more. Spider Web Aesthetics is a non-surgical lifting method developed by plastic surgeon Bülent Cihantimur MD. If you are afraid of having a surgical intervention and you are not happy with the sagging of your skin especially in face, inner arms, buttocks and neck; you should consider undergoing this minimal invasive, safe and effective method.