Looking for a facial plastic surgeon that does fillers+botox?

I usually get botox every 3 months and restylane under my eyes. I'm not really sure where to look for a new doctor.

Looking for facial plastic surgeon that does fillers and botox in Chico, CA?

Thank you for your question. Perhaps consider what Dr.Chin has recommended and take a look at reviews to ensure you are in good hands!

Good luck!

American Society of Plastic Surgeons

Hello!  Fillers and Botox are great aren't they?!  They have really revolutionized the practice of plastic surgery.

The definitive resource for cosmetic medicine and surgery is the American Society of Plastic Surgeon.  Its website has a lot of helpful information as well as an excellent referral service. I would encourage anyone interested in any type of cosmetic procedures (including injections or laser) to visit their site.

I would encourage anyone interested in Botox or fillers to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon, as plastic surgeons are familiar with the three-dimensional anatomy of the muscles, skin, an ligaments of the face.  This is crucial for correct placement of Botox and fillers, as it is important not only to get the injection in the right "spot," but also to place it at the correct depth three-dimensionally.

Good luck at Chico State!