Surgical techniques to fix pinched nose tip without grafts making nose wider?

Everytime I have seen alar batten grafts used to fix a pinched tip, they make the nose look significantly wider. I want to maintain a thin tip and just fill out the concave alar grooves in my tip that arised as a result of my primary. I have heard of flipping the cartilages or suture techniques, could these help provide the result i'm after?

Revision rhinoplasty candidate for pinched tip

Revision rhinoplasty  is one of the hardest operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, therefore a full set of pictures of the nose are required along with an in-person examination to make a determination about what may be needed.  When there is a pinched tip present, this may require several different types of cartilage grafting techniques such as alar rim grafts, spreader grafts, onlay grafts or alar batten grafts.  It is very important to know how much cartilage is left  in the tip of the nose, and in the nasal septum for potential grafting purposes. Choose your second surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience.