Radiesse vs. HA filler for pinched supra alar crease post rhinoplasty?

after a rhinoplasty my supra alar crease deepened on both sides and is now longer towards the tip of my nose. Can't afford a revision and attempting to soften with a filler. I had a very small amount of juvederm volift injected into the creases. It looked good for a week while swollen then it went back to its original shape. I'm aware radiesse is much harder. Is it possible that it can give me the result i'm looking for or should I try a larger volume of HA?

Doctor Answers 2

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Please post photos for further evaluation. For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results.  I do not like permanent fillers here as long term there can be issues, but Voluma will last approximately two years and will slowly resolve. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Fillers after rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
While it can be used in the nose, I personally do not inject Radiesse in the nose because it cannot be dissolved with hyaluronidase like the HA fillers.  I would suggest a stiffer filler like the Restylane family of products for the nose. 

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.