Facial and Rhinoplasty; Is two months post rhinoplasty alright to go ahead and get this done?

I was just wondering when the best time to receive a facial is after rhinoplasty. By facial I mean, scraping, squeezing, pulling the nose (possible not too pleasantly) . Is two months post rhinoplasty alright to go ahead and get this done?

Thanks for your query. Any facial treatment is not done till the time all the swelling is gone down. Facial should be avoided for 6 months , if absolutely needed you can undergo medical facials as harsh exfoliation an d squeezing is not included in it. But if you want to go in for normal facial you can ask your operating surgeon.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon