Is this possible? I currently have full 34C breasts.

I am considering getting a boob job but I don't want to increase my cup size. Is it possible to get a breast augmentation to change the shape and give my breasts a natural look without going up a size?

. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible? I currently have full 34C breasts

It is possible to have a breast augmentation to change the shape of your breast without going up in size. However this obviously involves balancing removal of some breast tissue while placing the implant. You need a well skilled board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss this.

Yes it is possible

by looking at pre and post op photos, the surgeon can get an idea of the look you would like.  then the surgeon can try to duplicate that appearance, probably using sizing implants before opening the permanent implants.  smaller implants will achieve more subtle results. 

Breast augmentation without going too large

It is possible to augment a small amount and not go up a full cup size, but it is difficult to say this for certain without examining your breasts. I also use the Vectra imaging system so you can get an idea of the post op result which may help you make a decision.  

W. John Bull, MD

Is this possible?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Change shape of breasts without changing cup size?

Without photos it's difficult to say. I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Make sure the surgeon understands your goal. Don't be afraid to ask questions and develop a good patient relationship with the surgeon. Best of luck to you.

Photos for better advices

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is it possible to have #breastaugmentation and #breastimplants without increasing my cup size? #plasticsurgery questions

Dear Laura, Thank you for your excellent question.  While it may be possible to alter the shape of your breasts without increasing the cup size it's impossible to say for certain without the benefit of photos and an in person exam.  Consider meeting with several board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Look for ones who are a member of the ASPS and ASAPS and also hold a local academic affiliation (where they teach and train in the art and science of plastic surgery).  I hope this is helpful and wish you the best.  -Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Aug

This is an excellent question.  Implants typically add volume (size) and shape to a breast.  A lifting procedure can improve the shape of your breast without volume. A small implant may add only a small increase in your breast size.. Only an examination by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can help you determine what is best for you.

Steven H. Wiener, MD

Breast shape

It is difficult to answer your question with no photographs.  With adequate breast tissue you may consider a breast lift which will change the shape of your breasts without adding volume.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an examination and to discuss your surgical goals.  

Camille Cash, MD