Can new scar tissue form from the laser trauma and give some fullness to those areas?

I had permanent fillers injected in my nose bridge and under columela.I LOVED the result.But there were complications later and since I'm constantly in a LOT of pain I've chosen to remove the filler. I met a doctor who said he would help using a subcutaneous laser (EUFOTON) to "melt" the filler and remove it.However I REALLY love the result. I was wondering: scar tissue forms after trauma and inflammation.

Getting Great Fullness with Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm)

There isn't a guarantee of scar tissue, and no way to control how much. You can get great results with temporary facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer