Not being wrapped or get a surgical bra?

I had my surgery yesterday and they sent me home with no bra or surgical wrap but my insecions have tape on them . Is this normal ?

Post Op Care

Each Plastic Surgeon has their own preferred, post op protocol. I recommend that you follow their instructions for post op care and report any concerns/issues.
All the best

Post-Operative Bra?

Every surgeon has their own postoperative protocol that they use.  Some use complicated postoperative bras, others use sports bras, and still others use nothing at all.  There is no wrong answer - it really just depends on what your surgeon feels works best for the technique used.  Nothing to worry about.  I hope this helps.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Some surgeons use bras, so me wrap, and some do none of the above.  Best to run it by your surgeon. Good luck.

Yes, this is completely normal.  Some surgeons prefer a wrap or bra immediately after surgery but this is completely optional.  I think it is important to start wearing a bra as much as possible after surgery in order to provide support for the implants; however it is certainly not imperative to have a bra or surgical wrap placed the day of surgery.  Hope that is helpful -

No Bra or wrap after Breast surgery

Thank you for your question. Most of the surgeons use either Bra or wrap after breast aug. It depending on their choice. It is unto the surgeon whether they wanted to use or not. Please talk to your PS office.

No bra after augmentation.

There are many options for recovery after breast reduction. We prefer and supply a post procedure bra and breast band, though some practices do not. If you would be more comfortable with support ask your surgeon for advice.

No surgical bra or wrap

Thank you for your question. A postoperative bra or wrap is not mandatory. A wrap is sometimes used to exert downward pressure on the breasts to encourage them to settle into place faster. Whether this is effective or not is arguable. Each surgeon has their own way that works for them and their patients. I typically encourage a non underwire sports bra that clasps or zips in the front post-operatively. This gives a secure, snug feeling and is comfortable.I encourage you to talk to your surgeon about your concerns. He or she wants to know if you have questions.
Michael Morrissey, MD

A bra or wrap is not mandatory after breast augmentation. Your surgeon will determine the best option for you. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS