I'm 6 weeks post op with a bit of asymmetry. Will adding a few cc's to the left side help? (Photo)

I'm 6 weeks post op and The right side was smaller to begin with but now the right side is bigger. I have 590cc on the right and 540cc on the left. After everything I thought I would a bit more even. I was self conscious about this before. Will adding a few cc's to the left make it better? (Silicone moderate plus) I fell like right now my right boob is 36 DD and left is 36 D.

Breast size

I would give it 4 months or longer for all the swelling to subside before considering any type of revision.  Best of luck.

Asymmetry After 6 weeks?

Most patients need at least three months for everything to settle and balance out, especially when you have two different sized implants.  That means they are going to soften, relax, and settle at different rates so just be patient.  I recommend massaging the breasts 2-3 times a day to help relax them fully, and then see where things are at in another six weeks.  That would be the time to address it with your surgeon.  The only way to add more CC would be to completely change the implant out to a different size/ style.  I hope this helps.

Asymmetry 6 weeks out

At 6 weeks, you are still early in the healing phase.  I would wait a full 3 months to allow for the vast majority of the swelling to go away and for the implants to settle.  It's very common to have breasts that are slightly different during the healing phase, and they typically even out with time.  Best of luck!

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

You need to wait a full 3 months before deciding on any revisions. Everyone's breast are different before surgery and will be different after surgery. Wait at least three months before deciding.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon