I've been wanting a natural lip injection to enhance my lips.

im just not sure where to go or what the rate for that would be. lip injections, lip fillers, anywhere in chicago area

Ive been wanting a natural lip injection to enhance my lips.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon to you, I have attached a link to the ASPS website that will allow you to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Costs will vary based on the amount and type of filler material used but will average in the 500-1000 region.  Hope this helps.

Natural Looking Lips and Injections

It is most important to consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in lip fillers to give you the best natural results.  I would suggest Volbella as it is a newer very natural looking filler.  Best, Dr. Green

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Perlane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

For best results, I recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in facial contouring and injections. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. Cost will vary, and don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Im just not sure where to go or what the rate for that would be. lip injections, lip fillers.

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.