Vomiting after rhinoplasty and accidental touching - will it change my results?

I unfortunately get nauseous really easily and have been feeling sick from the pain killers. I've had to throw up twice since my rhinoplasty (less than a week ago) and also accidentally touched my tip twice during my sleep. Is that going to alter the outcome ?

Rhinoplasty results

Vomiting and occasionally touching your nose should not impact the final results. You should talk to your surgeon about the nausea, maybe he can recommend something to help it.

Contact your surgeon for anti-nausea medication.  There is no way to tell if you have harmed your nose without an exam . Contact your surgeon for follow up.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD