Vaping Marijuana after dental bone graft; safe?

It's been 72 hours and I know that after an extraction it's "safer" to smoke since you avoid dry socket. I, however, had a bone graft procedure done the same day. Am I able to vape marijuana safely now or should I wait? Is there something to be concerned about in terms of vaping the marijuana that would affect my bone graft now or in the future?

Vaping Marijuana after dental bone graft procedure

It is best not to vape at all during the healing phase and soft tissue maturation process as It can compromise it. Once the bone has healed, it is most likely safer, but there is no particular evidence available on long term effects of smoking on bone health.

Bethesda Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon